Tuesday, March 9, 2010

and we're off...



I'm starting this blog because I spend an indescribable amount of time thinking about coffee - this continued mental indulgence is probably not healthy, but neither is this.

I'm work in Uganda quite often - where they grow but do not drink coffee. It pains me to see such potential wasted, but I have found a few decent espresso bars.

I brought with me a half bag of Evil Twin espresso roast from Ritual - it's a light, smooth and with fruit flavors - it's also well-suited to my Ms. Sylvia espresso machine.. she's a great machine but as Billy likes to say - "she's frequently kind but suddenly cruel.."

My name is Joe, by the way - which brings up the question: am I compelled by the siren song of coffee through years of conditioned autonymical associations?

More espresso/coffee love forthcoming...

No comments:

Post a Comment